Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
Experienced Drainage Engineer to work on major highway and civil projects in the Sydney office of a globally successful engineering consultancy
- Award Winning Consultancy | Excellent reputation
- Interesting, major projects and clear career progression
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
My client are an internationally successful, award winning, multi disciplinary Engineering Consultancy who have an exciting new opportunity to join the well established Civil Team within their busy Transport Team here in Sydney.
You will work on major Highways and Civil projects within NSW, be given the support, responsibility and autonomy to develop your career for the long term.
The successful applicant:
- Civil Drainage Engineer with minimum of 4 years design experience
- Confident in 12D and DRAINS essential, knowledge in HECRAS, MUSIC, XPRafts, WBMN would also be a benefit
- Able to undertake water quality measures for roads and civil projects
- A confident communicator, who is able to liaise with drafters, colleagues and clients
- Previous experience working with RMS, confident in Australian Codes and Standards