Electrical Drafter – Temporary Contracts
Contract/Temporary Job Available In NSW - Sydney
Expressions Of Interest – Electrical Drafter – Building Services – Electrical contractors in Sydney
- Expressions Of Interests – Temporary Contract
- Sydney based
- Competitive hourly rates
A highly reputable electrical contractor is seeking Expressions Of Interests for Electrical Drafters with Building Services experience to join their team on upcoming projects on a temporary contract basis. Overseeing all types of construction from new developments, refurbishments and service and maintenance across residential, commercial, hospitality, government and retail projects.
This role requires you to use your electrical drafting experience in the building services sector to run your own projects with little supervision. You will be working alongside a team of competent and professional engineers and drafters, ensuring that you will have support if required.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum of 2 years experience working as an Electrical Drafter within the building services sector
- Australian experience and a good understanding of Australian Standards
- Expert in the use of AutoCAD
- Excellent communication skills
- Recent experience working on residential and commercial projects
To register your Expression of Interest for the above role or any similar roles that may be available please forward you resume in MS Word format to email@example.com or call on 02 9350 8339.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.