Senior Civil Engineer
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
Be challenged to grow your career in this specialist consultancy working on a varied portfolio of projects from $1m to $500m. Manage projects.
- Diverse and interesting projects, $1m – $500m – manage your own projects
- Friendly, supportive working environment
- Have an impact – Directly influence the success of the business
A specialist structural and civil engineering consultancy, working on a range of projects. Proud of the relationships and reputation that they have developed in their 15 years in business in Australia.
In this boutique consultancy (around 50 employees) the position of Senior Civil Engineer is a key hire within the business. A technically competent well-rounded engineer is sought. An engineer with a broad range of technical skills is required to address the various facets of Civil Engineering – experience in storm water management, drainage design, earthworks and road design.
- Engineering degree in civil engineering or a closely related subject
- Minimum 7 years post-graduate engineering consultancy experience
- Consultancy Project Management experience
- Confident in technical ability to work independently and mentor a group of engineers and drafters.
- Excellent Communication both written and verbal, driven to build and maintain effective client relationships
- Confident in Ausroads, RMS, geometric and pavement design packages
- Experience in 3D modelling of civil engineering designs using AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Prefered packages DRAINS, XPSWMM, MUSIC, AutoCAD Civil 3D, Autotrack, Infraworks and CIRCLY will be highly regarded.
- Competitive salary and package
- Long term permanent position
- A company who invests in their team, offering development and progression
- Great working culture
Apply online or call Anna for a confidential chat about the role 0299293334 or send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org