Site Engineer – Civil
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
Tier One Civil Contractor | Position Based on a 500 Million Dollar Project | RMS Experience Required | MUST Have Local Experience | Immediate Start
• Join a Tier 1, international company
• A fantastic opportunity to further develop your engineering skills
• Position situated on a reputable, well known project
• Excellent salary
• Immediate start available
About The Company and The Position
This role is with a Tier 1, international civil construction company which is currently undertaking a 500 million dollar RMS project in Sydney.
They are looking for a Site Engineer with prior experience working on RMS projects to join their tight knit team. You will be reporting into a Senior Project Engineer with over 15 years experience, thus it is an excellent opportunity to further expand your skillset whilst learning from a highly experienced manager.
This is an immediate requirement and will be paying an excellent salary (upto 90K + super) for the right person.
- Coordination of operational activities in conjunction with site staff and senior staff
- Managing subcontractors
- Quality control
- Assisting with WHS and environmental documentation
- Providing assistance to the Project Engineers/Managers
- Other adhoc duties as required
To Be Successful You Will:
• Be degree qualified
• Have min 2 years experience in the civil industry (within Australia)
• Have a driving licence
• Be computer literate
• Be hard-working and driven
How To Apply
To apply please send an updated copy of your resume in Microsoft Word to Natalie Carn at Constructive Recruitment via the link below.