Area Manager – Project Homes
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
My client requires an area manager to oversee 5 supervisors in Inner West Sydney, covering up to 120 homes in the region.
A prestigious Home Builder with 50 years in the NSW Housing Market. They are very well respected, and offer excellent career progression. They have a strong presence in Western Sydney, with 3 years worth of work already locked in. They are looking for ambitious and experienced management staff to facilitate their increased work load.
- Managing 5 supervisors in Inner West Sydney, covering up to 120 homes.
Benefits for you?
- $145k + super + Car/fuel card/phone/tablet.
- An opportunity to work for a national home builder with an excellent reputation.
- An excellent support structure within the company.
What attributes do you need?
- A trade background or other tertiary qualification.
- Experience in managing supervisors in the home building sector
- A minimum 5 years’ experience managing project homes in NSW.
- High level of organisational and time management skills
- Excellent knowledge of building codes and attention to detail is a must
- Ability to read drawings, specs and programmes
- Undertaking inductions and tool box talks
- Full drivers licence
If you think you fit these criteria, then please click “Apply” and submit an up-to-date resume in WORD format.
If you wish to discuss in more detail, please feel free to call Chris Gill on 02 9350 8335 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks & Good Luck!