Associate Civil Engineer
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In VIC - Melbourne
Take your career to the next level with this innovative engineering consultancy | Leadership role
What’s on Offer
- Autonomous role with multi-disciplined engineering consultancy.
- Strong portfolio of interesting projects across land development and infrastructure.
- Attractive remuneration package – Circa $140k.
- CBD location.
- Opportunity to take on a leadership role and grow your own team.
Our client is a well established multi-disciplined engineering consultancy with a strong track record of successful projects. They are engaged in a large number of diverse and interesting projects and are looking for an Associate Civil Engineer to lead and grow the Civil team.
As an Associate Civil Engineer your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Plan and conduct engineering projects to meet client requirements.
- Growing and managing a small team of civil engineers and drafters.
- Management of small to large scale projects including pricing, tender submissions, technical documentation, project scheduling and meeting deadlines and budgets.
- Produce designs, documentation, specifications, reports to meet client requirements.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful for this role you will ideally have:
- A strong background in civil engineering with at least 7 years experience.
- An understanding of relevant Australian Standards, Authorities policies and technical guidelines.
- Strong problem solving/analytical skills.
- The ability to lead and manage a small team.
- Project management skills and able to deliver projects on time, on budget and to client requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or any similar positions that may be available, please contact Lynton Balia on 03 8692 8002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more. Alternatively please apply using the link below.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence.