Associate Landscape Architect | Autocad
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In VIC - Melbourne
Associate Landscape Architect with all-round experience? Award-winning studio who are all about ‘good projects and good people’ are looking for you.
They are an established multi-award-winning company they need a Landscape Architect to join their team at Associate level.
They specialise in projects including; civic, commercial, community, institutional, across a range of internal specialisms, nationally and internationally.
You’ll be part of a very collaborative and friendly team across all seniority and specialisms, based in a great open plan Melbourne CBD office, close to shops, cafes and bars and easy to get to via all forms of transport.
If you are reading this, you are an Associate Landscape Architect or at a senior level looking to step up. You have acquired great all-round experience, having been involved in the Design, development, documentation and delivery of Landscape projects in Melbourne and Victoria.
You should be passionate about design and sustainability, with a good work ethic and approachable personality to help yourself and your colleagues grow.
Do you have the essential skills and experience for this Role?
- AILA Registered (preferred)
- Degree in Landscape Architecture
- 8+ years all-round Landscape project experience
- Strong portfolio and project management skills
- Highly Proficient in Autocad, Microsoft Office, Adobe CS
- Comfortable coordinating multiple projects and your team
- Good at coordinating clients/consultants/stakeholders
- Great communicator – written, verbal and graphically
- Have a proactive, approachable and sociable personality
- Happy to represent your company at external events
What benefits will you get with this Role?
- Great salary package $100k – $130k dependent on your experience
- Low staff turnover and good staff longevity
- Friendly team, allocated budget for personal development
- Based in a great Melbourne CBD studio
How can you Apply?
CLICK on the apply tab now
E-MAIL me your resume and portfolio email@example.com
CALL Dominic Quigley on 0481 786 164
Not quite what you are looking for? Then give me a call for a
confidential discussion about other roles and how I can help you.