Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
BIM/Design Coordinator with strong potential to move into a Design Manager position. Excellent pipeline of projects. Live position – Apply Now!
- Location – The Shire
- $70k – $100k (depending on experience)
A fantastic opportunity to work for a highly successful electrical services and data/communications company. Due to increased project wins along with consistent repeat business my client is looking for a confident BIM/Design Coordinator with the potential to move into a Design Manager position.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carrying out detailed designs on Electrical projects.
- Working on a range of small to large scale industrial & commercial projects.
- Coordinate with the Design team throughout our Australian offices.
- Coordinate with other consultants & clients.
- Manage documentation work assigned by the engineers efficiently.
- Good potential for career growth into a Design Manager.
- Full Time position however flexible working hours may be negotiated for the right candidate.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent Revit and CAD skills
- Strong knowledge of other BIM software tools & BIM processes.
- Strong communication skills & presentation
- High attention to detail and strong documentation skills
- A strong design background from a MEP discipline an advantage
- Good understanding of the Electrical industry is beneficial but not essential
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or any similar positions that may be available, call Sarah Wells on 02 9350 8330 or apply directly by emailing your resume in MS word format to firstname.lastname@example.org