Business Compliance Advisor
Contract/Temporary Job Available In NSW - Sydney
Work with one of Australia’s largest employers with this state Government department offering a vacancy within their Human Resources team.
- Excellent hourly rate of $47 per hour + super
- Parramatta Location.
- ASAP start.
- Initial 2 month contract due to upcoming end of financial year but likely extension.
- 40 hour working week.
Join a busy Government Department based in Parramatta as an experienced Business Compliance Advisor utilising your specialist background and legal knowledge.
The role supports the Business Compliance team within the Business Excellence functional area. The business management function manages all business administration activities within Human Resources, including records management, business compliance and correspondence. The business compliance team is responsible for contract management, business continuity, emergency response plans and performing internal audits on the Human Resources to ensure HR policies and procedures are appropriate and have been properly implemented and maintained.
- Contract management of Agreements/ Contracts/ Memorandums of Understanding (MoU).
- Analysing data from a variety of sources ensuring correctness/ reliability.
- Being able to prepare written material using plain English principles.
- Operating TRIM (EDRMS) ensuring consistency in line with Business Classification Systems (BCS) standards.
- Creating Excel Spreadsheets from sourced data in a timely and accurate manner.
- Attending meetings on behalf of Compliance when required.
- Be flexible and adaptable and respond to emerging situations.
- Work collaboratively and build relationships across the Directorate/Department.
- Plan, prioritise and work independently.
- Think, solve problems and provide coherent/dependable responses.
- Tertiary qualifications or relevant experience in Commerce, Business Administration or relevant discipline.
- Effective execution of the day to day activities of the HR function, following directions and consulting with the supervisor where required.
How to Apply:
To apply please send an updated copy of your resume to Emma Corke via the Apply button. Please ensure that your resume is submitted in Microsoft Word format.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.