Call Centre Operators
Contract/Temporary Job Available In NSW - Sydney
Call Centre Operator to join a busy Government department based in Parramatta. Great hourly rate, supportive team environment & long term contracts.
- Minutes walk from the train station.
- $30 per hour + Super.
- Immediate Start.
- Large State Government Department.
- Offices based in Parramatta.
- Large staff room with games and cooking facilities.
We are looking for experienced call centre/customer service professionals to join a large Government department in Parramatta. You will provide first line assistance to the department’s customers and employees in a high volume call centre environment within their growing team environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Handle customer enquiries promptly and courteously while maintaining confidentiality and using discretion in the performance of all duties.
- Identify, refer and assign non-standard and more complex enquiries to a Centre of Expertise for action and resolution.
- Handling occasional complaints using exceptional Customer Service Skills.
- Maintain records of customer enquiries in a customer management system and follow up as required.
- Provide enquiry and referral data to assist in the preparation of reports on the Centre’s activities.
- Excellent customer service attitude.
- You must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proven ability to handle customer enquiries promptly and courteously.
- Be available between the hours of 7:30AM – 6PM (shifts rostered between these hours)
- Previous experience in a call centre environment is highly regarded.
- Punctual, reliable and positive attitude.
Please note this is not an entry level position and Customer Service experience will need to be clearly detailed in your resume.
If you are looking for a challenge and the chance to further develop your career we would like to hear from you.
Please click on “Apply for this job” below to send your resume.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence.