Civil Design Draftsperson
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In VIC - Melbourne
Seeking experienced Civil Design Draftsperson for well established multi-discipline engineering consultancy.
What’s on Offer
- Opportunity to join a company with an aggressive growth strategy and contribute to the success of the business.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Excellent company culture and work environment that promotes diversity, embraces change and provides leadership opportunities.
Our client is a national multi-discipline design consultancy that has developed a strong reputation over the past four decades. Due to their continued success and ongoing growth they have an opportunity for a Civil Design Draftsperson to join their team.
As a Civil Design Draftsperson you will be a motivated individual who welcomes new challenges. This is a great opportunity to grow your career in a company that is well resourced and provides excellent opportunities for career growth.
The ideal candidate will ideally have:
- Minimum 5 years civil drafting/design experience.
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a close knit team.
- The ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- High level skill in AutoCAD.
- Good knowledge of Civil 3D and/or 12D.
- Have well developed, professional communication skills.
How to apply
If you have the relevant experience and would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity please either apply online or if you would prefer to have a confidential discussion on this role please contact Lynton Balia on 03 8692 8002.