Civil Design Engineer/Project Manager
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
Lead role in the Civil Design team of an established, busy and growing Sydney Engineering Consultancy.
- Busy consultancy offering a solid pipeline of work
- Autonomy in your role| Excellent job progression & satisfaction
- Competitive package | Friendly office environment
- Award Winning Consultancy
- Interesting, challenging projects
- Opportunity to make this position your own and grow your career
- Key hire in an established and growing team
- Excellent work culture, work-life balance and benefits
- Competitive salary and annual reviews
My client are a Sydney based engineering consultancy specialising within Civil and Structural Engineering. With excellent relationships in the industry, they have secured both repeat and new projects and are now looking for the next key hire in their team.
A Mid to Senior level Civil Engineer is sought to join the business run projects, manage and grow their own team. The consultancy are going from strength to strength and it is an exciting time to get involved. You will be a technically confident design engineer who is confident to work towards a management level position and help lead the team to deliver projects. To be considered you will be:
- Degree qualified Civil Engineer
- 7+ years design experience in urban development projects
- Be a confident communicator to manage a team and liaise with clients, and external stakeholders.
- Be motivated and self-driven, you will be given the responsibility to run your own projects and take on more as you demonstrate the capability to do so
Excellent remuneration is on offer for the right candidate
For more information – in the strictest of confidence – please email email@example.com or call 0416467773 for a confidential chat.