Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
Established engineering consultancy with a strong focus on Culture and Flexible work. Call Natasha Cookson on 0410 777 473 for more information.
My client is an established engineering consultancy with over 20 staff in their Sydney office. They specialise within the Urban Development & Infrastructure sectors and have a strong industry presence through their innovative approach to civil design & project management.
They are focused on providing an exceptional workplace for ALL employees providing support in health & wellbeing, career & personal development and flexibility in the workplace.
This is a role for an experienced Civil Designer who is seeking career progression as part of a collaborative and supportive team.
What you’ll do:
- Undertake intermediate/complex design work
- Take ownership & responsibility of the design aspect of projects
- Produce designs to company standards using 12D and AutoCAD
- Work on a variety of interesting & challenging projects
- A minimum of 2 years’ 12d design experience & strong AutoCAD skills
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) or a Diploma in Engineering
- Experience in sub-divisional road and drainage design
- Knowledge of NSW codes and standards would be advantageous
- Supportive & Fun Work Culture
- Diverse & Varied Role
- Career Development Opportunities
- Close to Public Transport
- Team lunches
- Sporting Events
- Light & bright prime riverside located office space