Civil Engineer – Land development
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
5 + years Civil design experience, join a growing team, take ownership of your work, no micro management, progress your career and project portfolio
- Confident in Civil Design packages DRAINS|HECRAS| AutoCAD
- Variety of Work: Subdivision | Municipal |Infrastructure| Buildings
- Competitive Package and long term career investment and growth
A small yet very well established consultancy are seeking a Civil Design Engineer to join their growing team. My client require a competent design engineer, you will have 5-7 years industry experience and be confident to use a range of design packages.
You will be accountable for your own work, be given the freedom and responsibility to work as autonomously as you like but you will also have the support of some of the industries most respected Engineers for the times when when you want to seek solutions and advice on your projects.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Be a confident design engineer, knowledgeable in using DRAINS, HECRAS, AutoCAD and preferably 12D
- Demonstrable experience in urban and land development projects/ infrastructure
- Skilled in the design of erosion/sediment control/earthworks/site grading/storm-water/ flooding/ roads
- Civil Engineering degree
Apply now or call Anna for a confidential chat 0416467773