Civil Engineers – Regional Projects
Contract/Temporary Job Available In ACT - Canberra
Long term contracts | Immediate start | Leading global contractors | Be paid for every hour you work | WHV accepted| Call Locky on 0406 453 807
- Industry leading hourly rates
- Immediate start for long term contracts (6 months+)
- Work with a leading Tier 1 contractor
- Get away from the hustle and bustle of Melbourne’s CBD
- Work life balance – Mon-Fri working week
- Accommodation and company vehicle provided
Our client is a leading tier 1 contractor, with a multi-billion dollar national portfolio of exciting infrastructure projects leading through until 2023 and beyond.
with a great management team and fantastic processes in place, they are able to offer excellent training opportunities and career growth for candidates that are able to prove their ability in a contract role.
Due to a growth in project acquisition in Victoria specifically, they are currently seeking multiple experienced project engineers to assist in a strong pipeline of regional projects across Victoria on a contract basis.
The successful candidate will have a great track record of assisting in the completion of multi-million dollar civil projects on time and within budget.
Our client are seeking an engineer that is able to work well in a team, and able to uphold their values as a company.
The engineer will have a background in the construction industry, and be able to solve technical problems with a team of young engineers, while being able to assist and guide them with day to day engineering activities.
To be successful in this role,the engineer will also have:
– Bachelor degree in engineering or equivalent
– 3 to 5 years experience as a civil engineer is essential
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Experience in leading a team of up to 3 engineers
NOTE: THIS IS A REGIONAL ROLE, IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO WORK REGIONALLY THIS ROLE IS NOT FOR YOU
Please click APPLY below and we will get back to you should your background be suitable for our client’s requirements.