Permanent - Full Time Job Available In WA - Perth
Established Building Services Brand / Permanent Opportunity / Development and Growth / Career Progression
Our client is a specialist electrical contractor within the building & construction industry. They provide services to a range of prominent clients across WA within commercial and industrial sector. They have a strong brand and work on an established set of company principles focusing on their people and clients.
The client is seeking a self-motivated Intermediate or Senior Administrator on a full-time basis to join their team.
Your general day-to-day duties include:
- Assist Project Managers & Senior Management with admin tasks upon request
- Schedule & coordinate all meetings inc. Weekly Mtg, Monthly Mtgs
- Arrange Temporary site based staff when requested
- Liaise with Project Management team to coordinate all admin requirements Collating project documentation
- Prepare post tender correspondence for client
- Support with typing, spreadsheets of with all requirements as requested by Builder
- Maintain Department daily calendar, booking in meetings & appointments, daily, weekly & monthly tasks
The Successful Candidate:
Ideally 3-4 years’ experience in Construction or similar based industry.
The successful candidate must possess the following attributes:
- Team player with a can do attitude
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility in work with ability to multi-task
- Competent computer skills – proficient in all Microsoft programs i.e. Outlook, Microsoft Word & Excel
To apply for this role or any similar positions that may be available, please click on the “Apply” button, or email your resume in MS word format to email@example.com
For a full explanation of our specialist areas and available positions, please visit our website at www.constructive.net.au
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence.