Excellent opportunity for a driven Administrator with ACONEX experience to join a market leading Electrical Services Company
- Fantastic office culture – social & collaborative team
- Huge career development opportunity
- Competitive salary package
Our client is a specialist electrical contractor within the building services sector. They offer construction, refurbishment and service solutions to a range of clients across WA within commercial and industrial construction. They have a strong brand and work on an established set of company principles focusing on their people, customers and overall promise.
This position is for a highly organised, self-motivated and friendly person who is eager to learn new tasks and will take responsibility for providing support to the commercial team ensuring the successful operation of the project.
A few key responsibilities:
- Coordinate & collate project documentation
- Assist with the recruitment of temporary site based staff
- Assisting management with general administration duties as requested
- Prepares post tender documentations for client
- Maintain OM daily calendar, booking in meetings & appointments, daily, weekly & monthly tasks to be done
- Arrange and maintain contract files
- 5+ years local administration experience
- Excellent work ethic & a strong understanding of company confidentiality
- Strong administrative skills with advanced knowledge in all Microsoft Applications (Outlook, Excel & Word).
- Proficient in the use of Aconex is highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Current Drivers Licence is essential
If you’re keen to have a confidential discussion about this position or future job opportunities please click ‘Apply’ or contact Laura Grant by sending your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org