Community Relations Officer
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
Looking for a proactive communication professional to work collaboratively with project team – career development opportunities and varied role
We are currently working with a well-established civil contractor, who are looking for a Community Relations Officer. They are interested in meeting with candidates who have excellent experience working on civil infrastructure projects and are confident in liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Use your natural, confident communication skills to liaise with the project team
- Work closely with the community relations team to understand the community context in which the project is operating, whilst raising awareness of these issues within project team
- Proactively identifying possible Community impacts and liaising with relevant Community members and implementing controls
- Drafting notifications and contributing to weekly reports and briefings
- Work with a high degree of confidentiality and demonstrate sound judgment
- 3+ years project administration experience, in the engineering or construction space
- Current Valid Driver’s License
- Tertiary education in Communications will be highly regarded
- Conflict resolution skills
- Have an understanding of legislative and regulatory requirements, standards, guidelines, codes of practice and contractual specification relevant to the role.
- Excellent proven communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work closely with all stakeholders and foster strong relationships
- Excellent knowledge of the project lifecycle
If you are seeking an exciting position offering you the experience to develop your skills and work in a dynamic project environment, please submit your resume to Gemma in MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below.