Contract/Temporary Job Available In NSW - Sydney
3 month contract. Statutory and Regulatory Coordination. Project manage Parliamentary reports. Coordinate the monthly Corporate Performance Report.
What’s on offer:
- 3 month contract
- Statutory and Regulatory Coordination
- Project manage Parliamentary reports
- Coordinate the monthly Corporate Performance Report
We’re a statutory State Owned Corporation, wholly owned by the NSW Government. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that supports our strategy, reflects our values and is reinforced through our signature behaviours.
Coordinate delivery within the business against statutory and regulatory reporting obligations, and report to senior management on corporate performance (non-financial) indicators.
- Project-manage the organisation’s contribution to the Auditor General’s Report to Parliament.
- Prepare documentation for our response to applications made under the Government Information (Public Access) Act.
- Coordinate the monthly Corporate Performance Report (Non-Financial) for the Executive and Board.
- Provide advice to divisions on regulatory compliance requirements within pre-set guidelines and escalate when appropriate.
- Tertiary qualifications or relevant experience deemed equivalent.
- Sound understanding of the regulatory environment and legislative obligations.
- Demonstrated ability to compile concise, clear, purposeful and accurate business documentation including performance and compliance reports.
- Good interpersonal skills including relationship building and negotiation.
- Minimum 2 years experience in compliance management or related field at analyst level, including the provision of guidance and assurance on regulatory compliance.
- A working understanding of the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 is highly desirable.
To apply for this opportunity or any other similar roles please send your resume in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9350 8339 for a confidential discussion.
For a full explanation of our specialist areas and available positions, please visit our website at www.constructive.net.au
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.