Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
Contract Administrator required for a large maintenance contractor to assist with the commercial team. Up to $90K package.
- Offices based in Lane Cove
- Supportive Team Environment
- Long Term Training and Development on Offer
- Flexible Work Environment
- Excellent Remuneration Package
Our client is a large Maintenance contractor who requires a Contract Administrator on a permanent basis to support the commercial team with applications and submissions. Based in Lane Cove they have operated for almost 3 decades and have high values in providing the best training and support for their staff to add to the continued success of the business.
- Preparation of contract documentation.
- Maintain records of tender submissions and results.
- Liaise with and support other staff throughout the tender process.
- General Administration and support to team when required.
This is an integral role for the business as the work you do will play a huge contribution for the success of the company and future work they will receive. Due to this it is essential you are able to work to strict deadlines.
As the successful candidate you will have:
• Have advanced Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word skills.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in the preparation, administration and monitoring of contracts or in a tendering or procurement environment.
• Exposure and understanding of contract based requirements, purchasing principles, practices and governing ordinances.
• Be a team player.
• Proactive and Forward thinking.
How to Apply
To apply please send an updated copy of your resume to Lucy Brophy via the button below or call 02 9350 8305 for further information. Please ensure that your resume is submitted in Microsoft Word format.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.