Contract Administrator – Build
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In WA - Perth
Design and Construct company seeks Contract Administrator for industrial, build works.
- Permanent Role
- Negotiable Salary
- Performance Bonus
My client is currently seeking a Contract Administrator to join their Design and Construct team. They have been operating for many years and are looking for somebody to become a part of their innovative, dynamic team.
Mainly operating in the industrial space, there will be an opportunity to travel around WA whilst working on unique projects. Predominantly based in Perth, you will FIFO or DIDO on occasions to regional parts of Western Australia.
- Training and professional development
- Regular social events
- Performance bonus
You will need:
- Relevant degree or qualification (Construction Management/Engineering)
- Minimum 3 years experience in commercial construction
- Preferably WA local and regional experience
- High organisational skills with prioritising matters
- Site and office experience
- Previous experience Liaising with clients, subcontractors, suppliers, councils.
- Reliable and consistent
- D+C experience favourable
- Permanent Resident or Citizen
If you believe you fit the criteria of the role, please feel free to apply here or email your resume to Josh at email@example.com.