Contract Administrator | Luxury Homes $1M-$5M
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In VIC - Melbourne
Are you a junior CA/Project Coordinator after a career-making role? This luxury home builder could be your next move! Great team, culture & projects.
- Celebrated luxury builder
- Tight culture where few leave
- Take your career up a notch
Company & Role:
This award-winning and likable home builder takes the architectural plans of its clients and build multi-million dollar homes that inspire! Delivering in style around Melbourne’s premium suburbs, they now seek a capable Contract Administrator or capable Project Coordinator with luxury-end experience to come on-board and assist a PM and site team on a range of high-end projects.
This role could suit a strong project administrator, building coordinator or CA who has worked for a luxury/medium density/volume builder and is looking to move into a better, boutique-sized company with a friendly culture. Alternatively you could be a qualified trade with solid understanding of the luxury space, strong communication and written skills and have both the capabilities and willingness to handle the the administrative/organisational side.
Why you’ll love it:
– Destination luxury builder in Melbourne’s Elsternwick
– Supported by exceptional Directors & team
– Industry-leading staff tenure (averaging 6 years per employee)
– Family-type builder vibe (approx 10 full-time employees)
– Unbeatable residential projects to load up your CV with
– Full-time role working on $1M-$5M builds
What you’ll be doing:
– Quoting and estimating luxury home projects
– Admin & doc collection/preparation to get projects ready to build
– Assisting the PM & CM during the running of projects
– Managing & coordinating trades
– Communicating (spoken/written) with a range of key stakeholders
What you’ll need:
– Building/Construction-related qualification (cert/trade/diploma/degree)
– 3+ years’ previous experience coordinating/managing home build projects
– Exposure/experience with handling subbies
– Experience reading plans & checking packages ahead of build completion
– Sound computer/software capabilities
– Solid communication skills
– Reliability, pro-activeness and a enthusiastic attitude (essential)
If this interests you and you fit the above criteria, apply directly to Ollie Thorne (uploading your CV in Word format) via the link below. Otherwise call on 03-8692-8004 for a strictly confidential discussion.
–PLEASE NOTE– Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.