Contract Administrator required – Education/School new build – Frankston
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In VIC-Other
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic & ambitious CA to work on a recently secured Education/School new build in Frankston
- Full order book heading forwards
- Exposure to a diverse project portfolio
- Clear career progression on offer
Our Client is a buoyant multi-disciplinary 2nd tier builder. They are continuing to exceed expectations and secure work across the market sectors they specialise in. They are renowned for delivering projects in the commercial, industrial, and residential sectors ranging in value from $10M – $100M.
They have secured a major school new build in Frankston and require an experienced CA to join the project team.
Based on-site you will be responsible for all contracts to sub contractors, variations, scopes of works, along with cost reporting and programming with the PM.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have completed a tertiary qualification in quantity surveying or construction/project management and have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Be a self starter capable of working without direction or micro- management
- Be able to multi task effectively
- Be well presented and an effective communicator
- Possess excellent commercial awareness with strong relationship building, influencing and negotiating skills
In return you will be rewarded with a market leading salary starting at $100,000 – $140,000 dependent on experience from a company with a really positive culture who give complete support to all its employees from the very top right down.
If you are interested in this position or any similar please email your CV in word format to Jono Conley at Constructive Recruitment via the links below.