Contract Administrator required – Major 2nd tier builder with offices in Geelong
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In VIC - Geelong
MBA award winning builder requires an experienced Contract Administrator for a $25M commercial project in the heart of Geelong
- Landmark project in the centre of Geelong
- 2 year project with more work in the pipeline
- Progression to Project Management a genuine possibility
Our Client is a well established 2nd tier builder who target projects anywhere from $5M – $80M. They have been in operation for over 20 years and have a really solid reputation.
They are targeting more and more Geelong projects so have established a permanent team for the Geelong & Surf Coast areas. They have over $80M worth of work secured with further projects in the pipeline. Purely down to the level of work secured they are now in need of an experienced Contract Administrator to join the team and work on a recently secured $25M commercialproject in the heart of Geelong.
You will be responsible for all contracts to sub contractors, variations, scopes of works, along with cost reporting and programming with the PM.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have completed a tertiary qualification in quantity surveying, construction/project management or have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Be a self starter capable of working without direction or micro management
- Be able to multi task effectively
- Be well presented and an effective communicator
- Possess excellent commercial awareness with strong relationship building, influencing and negotiating skills
In return you will be rewarded with a market leading salary ranging anywhere from $80,000 – $130,000 depending on experience from a company with a really positive culture who give complete support to all its employees from the very top right down.
If you are interested in this position or any similar please email your CV in word format to Jono Conley at Constructive Recruitment via the links below