Contract Administrator – Rockhampton – BUILD
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In QLD-Other
Tier 2 contractor seeking Contract Administrator to join fast growing team in Rockhampton. IMMEDIATE START!!
- Negotiable Salary
- Permanent Role
- Immediate Start
I am currently representing a Tier 2 contractor who are seeking an energetic individual to join their team of contract administrators. They have an excellent track record and have plenty of work in the pipeline. With a diverse project scope, you will have the opportunity to work on various different and unique projects.
If you are looking for a change and considering a relocation to Rockhampton or the local area, please get in contact. No relocation package, however permanent work opportunities and lots of future work.
You will need:
- Qualifications in Construction Management or equivalent experience
- A positive attitude working and exceptional organisational skills
- Strong proven track record for D+C projects
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Minimum 3 years experience in Contract Administration
- Early contractor involvement
- servicing head and subcontracts
- Manage document control
- Contract partner procurement
- Manage As-Built Manuals, Warranties & Guarantees
- Understand head contract and subcontractor conditions
- Assist with PCG reports and Internal reports
- Cost forecasting and reporting of projects according to report timetable
If you believe you fit the criteria of the role please feel free to apply for the role here or contact Josh at firstname.lastname@example.org.