Government department. 8 week contract. Immediate start available. Manage the performance of service providers. Manage stakeholders. CBD location.
What’s on offer:
- 8-week contract
- Government department
- Immediate start
- Manager the performance of service providers
- Manage stakeholders
- CBD location
You will be responsible for managing the performance of service providers for the outsourced property, facilities and financial management functions of a portfolio of owned and leased properties.
- Manage the services provided by the outsourced service provider including the provision of facilities management, customer service, risk and compliance and WHS in accordance with service level agreements.
- Work closely with the Director of Asset & Leasing Management responsible for Contract Management to drive process improvements and strategies.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate ongoing performance and initiatives by the Service Provider to improve services, including risk and contingency management, benefits realisation, project impact, quality measures and contract management.
- Manage monthly reporting including undertaking KPI reviews for outsourced service provider functions including but not limited to Facilities Management, Risk & Compliance and WHS.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders to successfully deliver all key milestones and outcomes including providing expert advice.
- Maintain stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure contract deliverables are met.
- Tertiary qualifications in a property, facilities management, building services, procurement or related discipline and/or equivalent knowledge, skills and experience.
- Experience consulting and negotiating with diverse stakeholders given the complexity and sensitivity of issues relating to outsourced contract management within timelines.
- Experience managing, monitoring and improving contract performance for outsourced service providers whilst working in a fast paced environment with the expectation of delivering quality outputs and outstanding customer service.
- Experience in balancing competing demands to ensure outcomes are achieved.
To apply for this opportunity or any other similar roles, please send your resume in MS Word to email@example.com or call 02 9350 8339 for a confidential discussion.
For a full explanation of our specialist areas and available positions, please visit our website at www.constructive.net.au
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.