Contracts Administrator/ Junior Project Manager – Tier 3 Builder
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
A CA/ PM is sought by a Tier 3 Builder in Inner Sydney, to work across a range of residential and commercial projects from $1 – 10 million.
- Tier 3 Builder
- Site based role (Inner Sydney)
- Commercial and Residential Projects $1 – 10 million
A Contracts Administrator/ Junior Project Manager is sought by an established Tier 3 Builder in Inner Sydney. This growing builder specialises in residential apartments and commercial new build, fit out and refurbishment projects from $500k to $10 million. They are looking for a CA/ Junior PM with construction experience and a hunger to develop their project management career with a principal builder.
- A Degree in Construction Management
- 4 years post graduate experience
- A proven history working with a principal building contractor
- Experience across the whole project cycle
- Solid project management knowledge in Building Construction
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid contracts administration background and ability to run your own project independently
What’s on offer:
- An opportunity to work for an established Tier 3 Builder
- Exposure to building construction projects of over $2 million
- $80 – 90k total salary package
- CA duties on larger projects over $5 million, project management of small works projects under $2 million.
- Inner Sydney location
- Opportunities for further career advancement and training
- Strong mentoring and development opportunities
- High exposure high spec projects
- Long term career stability
A relevant degree with a minimum of 4 years CA experience with a principal builder is essential. Eligibility to work in Australia is required.
To apply for this role please submit your resume in WORD format to Daniel Poole via the APPLY link below.
For a full explanation of our specialist areas and available positions, please visit our website at www.constructive.net.au
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence