Contract/Temporary Job Available In NSW - Sydney
CA required for a major construction company for a 6 month contract position in Sydney. Call Clare 02 93508314
My client is looking to recruit a Contracts Administrator for a civil construction project in in Sydney. The position is offering an immediate start and based on an initial 6 month contract with possible extension for the right candidate.
Your responsibilities include;
• Provide general commercial support to the Commercial/Contract Manager
• Prepare draft commercial correspondence and responses
• Maintain registers of variations and claims, delays, instructions, etc.
• Involvement on Sydney based major project
• Contract analysis and review
The ideal candidate will have;
- A Degree civil engineering preferable, with 3-5 years post graduate experience preferred
- A proven history working with an established civil contractor in Sydney, with local market knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Intelligent, ambitious and highly motivated
- Ability to run a project independently through the civil process with minimal supervision
Established in 2003, Constructive is a specialist consultancy whose primary focus is on sourcing talent for the Built Environment, Infrastructure and Resource industries. We are privately owned and extremely proud of the personal and professional recruitment service we offer to our clients, large and small.
For more information on Constructive, please visit our website at www.constructive.net.au
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or any others please call Clare at Constructive on 02 9350 8314 or email your resume in MS word format to firstname.lastname@example.org