Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
3 Year multi million dollar project | Reporting directly to Commercial Manger | Top tier national company | Great opportunities for career progression
A top tier Civil and Infrastructure contractor who operates throughout Australasia would like to add an enthusiastic and experienced Contracts Manager to their team in Sydney.
You will be negotiating sub-contract orders and monitoring sub-contractors, planning critical dates, or organising labour. You will also be responsible for agreeing extra work to be done on a contract, helping to resolve any disputes which come up, and identifying areas for improvement in your company’s contracting processes. You will be reporting in to and working alongside the Commercial Manager.
- Proven experience in similar role
- Ability to assist with the forecasting process
- Experience on large multi-million-dollar projects over $50m
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Relevant Qualifications
- An exciting opportunity to work with a leading top tier contractor
- Exposure to major projects
- Great career progression, support and opportunities
- Uncapped superannuation scheme
- Structured training and development program
The Contracts Manager will be a legal, risk and commercially sound professional who has experience working within a construction &/or utility services business. You will have a passion for the construction sector and a desire to develop your career with a robust organisation thriving within the Australia market.
For more information or to apply, please contact Andrew Pope on 0423 605 803 or email email@example.com