Data Entry Administrator
Contract/Temporary Job Available In NSW - Sydney
Potential foot in the door for Civil Engineering Graduate or experienced administrator to join this tier 1 civil construction company.
- Parramatta Location.
- 1-2 month contract with possible extension.
- Tier 1 Civil company.
- Close to Train and Bus stations.
- Busy team environment.
- Highly reputable company.
- $25 per hour + super
An excellent opportunity has become available for a Data Entry Administrator to work for a large civil construction company on a contract basis. This is an ideal opportunity for a skilled administrator to further develop their data entry skills or a graduate civil engineer to gain working experience for a well-known and highly reputable civil construction company based in Parramatta.
Working alongside the Asset Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for the data entry of graphics data and generating spreadsheets so will need strong Microsoft Excel skills as well as ad hoc administrative tasks.
Required Skills and Experience
- A minimum of one years Data Entry experience.
- Excellent attention to detail and enthusiasm.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel.
- Strong and accurate typing skills.
- Demonstrated capability in working independently and within a team in a deadline driven environment.
- Previous construction industry experience is highly advantageous.
Please note this is not an entry level position and Data Entry experience will need to be clearly detailed in your resume.
If you are looking for a challenge and the chance to further develop your career we would like to hear from you.
Please click on “Apply for this job” to send your resume in Word format.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.