Contract/Temporary Job Available In NSW - Sydney
6-month contract. Progressive local council. Manage engineering and infrastructure matters. Ensure developer compliance. Manage development referrals.
What’s on offer:
- 6-month initial contract
- Local council position
- Manage engineering and infrastructure matters.
- Ensure developer compliance.
- Manage development referrals.
Contribute to the provision of well managed public assets and engineering services through the responsive management of customer requests and timely provision of technical advice and recommendations.
- Tertiary qualifications in civil engineering or other appropriate discipline recognised by a relevant Australian professional institute.
- Comprehensive experience in establishing engineering conditions of consent and successful management of development-related activities impacting public infrastructure.
- Working knowledge of Roads Act, Local Government Act and Environmental Planning & Assessment Act and associated regulations.
- Sound experience in the design and construction of civil infrastructure.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills (written & oral) together with proven ability for negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Current NSW Class C Driver’s License.
- Sound understanding of floodplain management, traffic engineering, water sensitive urban design and related modelling as relates to development control, will be highly regarded.
To apply for this role, please contact Heath Crichton for a confidential discussion on 02 9350 8339 or send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full explanation of our specialist areas and available positions please visit our website at www.constructive.net.au
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.