Development Manager – Builder/ Developer – Sydney CBD
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
A Development Manager is sought by a busy Builder/ Developer in Sydney CBD, to oversee the DA and CC process on high end luxury residential projects
- Immediate permanent opportunity
- Sydney CBD based
- High end luxury residential developments
A Development Manager is required for an established Sydney based Builder/ Developer, to work alongside a Director and Senior Project Manager on residential developments in the 60 to 100 unit range.
This established Builder/ Developer currently specializes in high end luxury residential developments from 20 units to 50 units, on construction projects costs up to $30 million. They have several projects across Sydney in the development and early construction stages. This role would be reporting to the MD who runs the development arm, focusing on all new developments (both residential and commercial), pre construction and feasibility.
- Negotiable salary – to be discussed in confidence
- CBD based
- Exposure to luxury residential development projects
- Long term permanent opportunity
- Assisting a Director within a high growth potential business unit
- Established Residential Builder/Developer with busy project portfolio
- Full order book of works through to 2020
- Comfortable office, close to mainline railway station
The ideal candidate must require the following skills:
- You will be an experienced Development Manager with a recognised developer or builder
- Residential experience essential, with a solid knowledge of the Sydney market and experience in managing the DA and CC process on multi resi projects
- Experience in implementing property investment strategies
- Proven market experience and knowledge, with existing networks of agents, vendors, brokers and property owners
- Stakeholder management experience
- Negotiating acquisition costs and terms
- Feasibility reporting and acquisition bid management
- Policy development
- Budgetary management
- Qualifications in Property Economics or Business is preferred but not essential
To be considered for this or one of our many other opportunities please submit your up to date resume in confidence immediately to Daniel Poole in WORD format to the APPLY FOR THIS JOB link below.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.