Document Controller with Aconex
Head Building Contractor, requires a Document Controller or junior Contract Administrator with Aconex experience for a 3mth Bunbury based project.
- Document Controller with Aconex
- 3mth contract – get paid for every hour worked
- Local Bunbury project
Our client, a Head Building Contractor, requires a Document Controller or junior Contract Administrator with Aconex experience on commercial buildings for a Bunbury based building project on a 3 month contract starting immediately.
Duties will include:
- Maintain the document control register and procedures.
- Maintain a correspondence filing system.
- Collate and compile Operations and Maintenance manuals
- Expedite the review and approval of documentation, including designs, procedures, instructions, product certification and records.
- Plan, supervise and record document flow to and from all necessary parties, including clients, sub-contractors and the project office.
- Issue and track location of all documents and drawings.
- Issue transmittal letters and receipts concerning the documents in circulation.
- Assist with project administration as well as contract administration
- You must be available to start immediately
- You must have recent commercial building construction experience
- You must have a min of 2 years Document Control or CA experience
- You must be able to give a 3 month commitment
- You must have previous Aconex experience
- You must have the right to work in Australia
Please submit your resume by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent.
Neil Cruickshank | HND Civil Engineering | Associate Director
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted, we thank you for your interest however please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.