Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
Executive Assistant working alongside 1 Director and 1 Construction Manager for a Build business with travel between Sydney CBD and Bella Vista.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary $55,000- 75,000
- Permanent role
- Join a friendly and supportive team with scope for career progression
- Work for a highly-reputable Civil and Build company
What’s it all about?
Construction is a busy industry at the moment in and around Sydney and it is no different for this build company. They are looking for an EA to support 1 Director and 1 Construction Manager on a permanent basis to make sure things run smoothly and to help the business with their projects.
The successful candidate will be supporting the Director of Building and Places providing Executive Support and Diary Management. Previous EA or strong PA experience is desired with a background in engineering or construction highly desirable.
Please be aware that this will include working some Saturdays.
- Detailed diary management and travel arrangements.
- Minute taking.
- Relaying all project related information back to the Director and in a simple, timely and accurate fashion.
- Organising meetings with contractors and clients.
To Be Successful You Will Have:
- Outstanding communication abilities. (both written and verbal)
- Excellent precision and attention to detail.
- Highly organised and able to meet strict deadlines.
- Be very well presented and display professionalism at all times.
- Be a team player.
- Be proficient in MS Office.
- Strong formatting skills.
If you are looking for an EA role and have previous experience working in a construction environment, please submit your CV to Becca in MS Word format by clicking apply or emailing to email@example.com