Permanent - Full Time Job Available In VIC - Melbourne
Inner Suburbs | Genuine growth offered | Buoyant Electrical Contractor
The business has been in operation for over 10 years servicing the commercial sector with projects including apartments, schools, aged care, and hospitals.
As an estimator you will be involved in all facets of estimating, contract admin and project coordination giving a solid grounding of the full life cycle of a project which in turn will benefit your estimating skills moving forward.
About the role:
- Obtain pricing from suppliers and subcontractors
- Plan and document take off
- Estimate set up within Simpro
- Pre-estimate submission review and report with PM
- Set status within Simpro
- Attend weekly meetings – status reports on all potential, current and submitted estimates
- A background in the electrical sector, customer service, sales etc
- A can-do attitude
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for someone working within the electrical sector wanting to develop a long-term career with a contractor.
For more information on this role please contact Aine O’Donnell on 0432446244 or apply online with your resume in WORD format.
Please note: Due to the high volume of placements, only those shortlisted will be contacted.