Electrical Estimator – Construction and Service
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In WA - Perth
Commercial Electrical Estimating / Established and Respected Contractor / Career Opportunity / Immediate Start for the Right Candidate
This established Electrical contractor has experienced steady and sustainable growth over the last number of years undertaking electrical contracts within the commercial and light industrial construction sector including schools, hospitals, high-rise, apartments, local government and development projects.
Reporting to senior management of the business you will be responsible for delivering accurate estimates for the projects tendered for. Duties include:
• Evaluating bid specifications and review plans and drawings
• Proactively follow-up with clients to ensure that bids are received
• Solicit and maintain communication with subcontractors and vendors
• Prepare subcontractor bid packages
• Have a thorough understanding of commercial construction
• Producing material take offs / Bills of quantities
• Deliver competitive, yet profitable cost estimates
• The ideal candidate must be proficient in Conest
The successful candidate will be provided with the opportunity to progress in their career and join a growing team. Ideally you will be electrical trade qualified (WA) and be a hard working, focused and a professional individual.
Your experience should be focused almost exclusively on electrical services within commercial construction and service. You will have excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills – a strong network of contacts in the local market will certainly be a big benefit. Finally, you will need a strong record or winning profitable projects.
In return for your above skills and experience you will be rewarded with a competitive salary package (up to $125K package), the chance to work on career enhancing clients and projects across the commercial sector.
Please submit your resume in MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button or by emailing directly to email@example.com
You will only be considered if you are eligible to live and work in Australia and meet the above criteria.