EOI – Administrator
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW-Other
Contribute your knowledge as an experienced Administrator for a successful construction organisation in Western Sydney. Long term career development.
• Friendly team environment
• Happy work life balance
• Enticing salary up to $50 – $60k + super
• Fantastic location with plenty of parking
• Immediate start available
About The Role
Our client is a large residential construction company based in Western Sydney. They have been in operation for a number of years and due to their ongoing success, they are now looking to recruit an Administrator to assist the team on a permanent basis.
• Provide administration assistance to the team
• Formatting documents and tenders
• Liaising with clients face to face and over the phone
• Ordering office and kitchen supplies
• Filing, scanning and photocopying
• Data entry
• Other adhoc duties as required
• Proficient computer skills
• Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
• Experience working in the construction industry
• Be well presented and have a friendly attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apply to Becca Phillips and please ensure that your resume is submitted in Microsoft Word format. For a confidential discussion please phone Becca on 02 9350 8335.
For a full explanation of our specialist areas and available positions please visit our website at www.constructive.net.au