EOI – Internal Recruiter
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW-Other
Recruitment | CBD Location | Construction Organisation | Supportive Environment | Enticing Salary | Training & Development Provided
Internal Recruiter to execute an effective recruitment strategy for a progressive construction organisation, by ensuring there is an adequate pool of qualified people available for all projects as they are in preparation stage.
- Attractive Salary Package
- Passionate and Proactive Organisation
- Career Development Opportunity
As the Internal Recruiter you will ensure processes and effective solutions are applied to search, attraction and selection methods in a fast-paced environment. Reporting to the HR Manager, this is a challenging role where deadlines are imperative to the success in managing project resources.
You will ensure that high potential talents for technical and non-technical roles are identified in advance of when they are required to meet the demands of the increasing projects and growing business.
Located in Sydney CBD, with a stable and friendly team culture that work collaboratively to produce outstanding results in managing and running construction projects.
An enticing salary is on offer for the right candidate as is the chance to work within a supportive team environment.
• Fast and keen learner of systems and procedures
• Strong problem solving skills
• High performer and results driven
• Positive and can do attitude
• Friendly and welcoming demeanour
• Experience working in a fast-paced work environment
• Experience as an internal recruiter or agency recruiter or high level customer service
• Construction industry knowledge desirable
If you are looking for a challenge and the chance to further develop your career we would like to hear from you. Recommended applicants will be required to undertake Psychometric Testing.
To apply your interest please submit your resume to Becca Phillips in MS Word format by clicking on the APPLY button below.
For a full explanation of our specialist areas and available positions, please visit our website at http://www.constructive.net.au/
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence.