Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
Estimating opportunity with a well known, large landscape contractor. Sydney based role. Career progression. Excellent $$ and perks.
What’s In It For You?
- The chance to work for a successful Australian owned business
- A long-term and stable job (company in operation for over 20 years)
- Plenty of opportunity for career progression within the business
- A great company culture and working environment with a low staff turnover
- Western Sydney based role
About The Company and The Job..
A reputable, well-run Landscape contractor based in Gladstone currently require an experienced Estimator with a minimum of 3 years experience to join their team.
The company specialises in a variety of Landscape works including hard and soft landscaping for large scale residential developments, road infrastructure, industrial and commercial projects. This forward thinking and dynamic contractor are now looking for someone with a broad background to join their commercial team.
This is a permanent and stable position which requires someone who is looking to build a long-term career with the business.
Role & responsibilities:
- Calculating quantities, variations & maintaining inventories
- Preparing and documenting of contract estimates
- Liaise closely with the delivery and commercial team
- Dealing directly with the client
What you’ll bring:
- Either a degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management or Tertiary qualifications in Landscaping
- Estimating experience for a landscape contractor (highly advantageous)
- Good organisational skills and an eye for detail
- Excellent computer skills
- The ability to not take yourself too seriously and get the job done!
Why you’ll love it:
- Financially stable contractor – 20+ years of operation
- Low employee turnover
- Work on challenging projects
- Flexible work environment
- Friendly company feel
The successful applicant will be offered a full-time permanent role, great salary and opportunity to develop and grow with a civil contractor that is truly going places. Call Lucy Brophy on 02 9350 8305 for a strictly confidential discussion and to assess your eligibility.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence