Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
An Estimator is sought by a Tier 3 Builder in Western Sydney, to tender on education, age care and commercial construction projects to $5 million
- To $80k package
- Immediate Permanent Opportunity
- North Western Sydney based
A Junior Estimator is required by an established Tier 3 Builder in Western Sydney, to work alongside a Director, tendering on commercial, education, industrial and age care construction projects from between $1 million and $5 million.
What’s on offer:
- To $90k package (base and super)
- Immediate start
- North Western Sydney office based
- Permanent Opportunity
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will receive solid mentoring and personal development
- Small, established Tier 3 Builder with $15 million T/O
- Established Tier 3 Builder with 15 years trading history, and with secured portfolio of works across Sydney for 2018/ 2019
- This head contractor focuses on commercial, education, child care and industrial construction projects in the $1 million to $5 million range
- Established client base and approved government contractor
- Working in a close knit team, with a sociable culture
- 10 staff across the business, with steady growth plans for 2019
You will be involved in creating and completing BOQ’s, attending pre-tender meetings, reviewing tender documents, scheduling costings, issuing tender documents to subcontractors, identifying profit percentages, liaising with PM’s on timelines and preliminaries.
You will need:
- Proven experience as a Estimator with a Head Contractor/ Builder on commercial or government projects over $500K
- A Construction Management Degree or Quantity Surveying Degree is required
- Post graduate Estimating experience with a Principal Contractor in the Sydney market, with a prior knowledge of the commercial sector and subcontractors
- Solid software experience, Buildsoft preferred.
- Good time management abilities and attention for detail
To apply for this role please email your resume in PDF format to Daniel Poole by applying to the APPLY FOR THIS JOB link below.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions