Estimator – Contract
Contract/Temporary Job Available In NSW - Sydney
EOI sought from Estimators / QS / Senior Estimators – Commercial / Multi-Resi / Fit-Out Space – Generous hourly rates $$$
Expressions of interest are sought from Estimators looking for contract work in the commercial, residential and fit-out construction space.
- Reputable Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3 & Fit-Out Contractors
- NSW based roles
- Great contract positions available
Our clients are seeking expressions of interest from seasoned professionals with experience working for Building Contractors. Whether you’re currently working as an Estimator or looking for your next career move, now is the time to apply!
Your responsibilities include;
- Completing high-quality tenders and ensuring professional tender submissions that accurately bid for high-quality projects
- Estimating from first principle basis taking a proactive, organised and professional approach
- Liaising with client/project managers to plan and prepare for upcoming proposals and ensure relevant opportunity information and win themes are incorporated into proposals
The ideal candidate will have;
- A degree in Construction Management, Quantity Surveying and/or any other relevant degree
- Sound knowledge of the Australian construction market
- At least 5 years’ experience
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong commercial orientation that focuses on efficiency and cost minimisation.
- High-level analytical skills, particularly in the area of tender review.
We are currently dealing with a number of clients offering a range of benefits as well as generous hourly rates.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or any similar positions that may be available, please contact Brooke Dostal on 02 9350 8337 or email your resume in MS word format to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Established in 2003, Constructive is a specialist consultancy whose primary focus is on sourcing talent for the Built Environment, Infrastructure and Resource industries. We are privately owned and extremely proud of the personal and professional recruitment service we offer to our clients, large and small.
For more information on Constructive, please visit our website at www.constructive.net.au