Estimator – Gladstone
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
This growing Australian contractor seeks a civil estimator to join their tight-knit estimating team. Good perks, $$, culture & more.
What’s In It For You?
- The chance to work for a successful Australian owned business
- A long-term and stable job (company in operation for over 20 years)
- Plenty of opportunity for career progression within the business
- A great company culture and working environment with a low staff turnover
- Gladstone based role
About The Company and The Job..
A reputable, well-run civil contractor based in Gladstone currently requires an experienced Civil Estimator with a minimum of 2 years experience to join their team.
The company specialises in a variety of civil works including mining, bridges, roads and streetscapes and more. This forward thinking and dynamic contractor are now looking for someone with a broad background to join their commercial team.
This is a permanent and stable position which requires someone who is looking to build a long-term career with the business.
Role & responsibilities:
- Preparing and documenting of contract estimates
- Calculating quantities, variations & maintaining inventories
- Liaise closely with the delivery and commercial team
- Dealing directly with the client
What you’ll bring:
- Either a degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Estimating experience for a civil contractor (highly advantageous)
- Good organisational skills and an eye for detail
- Excellent computer skills
- The ability to not take yourself too seriously and get the job done!
Why you’ll love it:
- Financially stable contractor – 20+ years of operation
- Low employee turnover
- Work on challenging projects
- Ditch the mind-numbing volume building data-entry type work
- Friendly company feel
The successful applicant will be offered a full-time permanent role, great salary and opportunity to develop and grow with a civil contractor that is truly going places. Call Lucy Brophy on 02 9350 8305 for a strictly confidential discussion and to assess your eligibility.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.