Estimator on Luxury Homes – Melbourne’s West!
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In VIC - Melbourne
This enviable builder offers lots of work, a tight-knit team, good $$ & solid opportunity ahead. If you have DataBuild & estimating experience read on
- Likable Home Builder
- Solid culture & team
- Develop & work near home
Going strong for a decade and led by a fantastic director, this residential builder are known for quality residential construction throughout Melbourne’s west. Covering mostly high-end renovations, they also construct new homes and handle multi-unit developments to a high standard. With business booming, they now require a Production Estimator to come on-board and assist a senior estimator with a role that largely focuses on coordinating the building phase of jobs and gathering crucial estimating information to bring jobs through to delivery.
Why you’ll love it:
– Good management team
– Boutique builder feel
– Excellent staff tenure
– Be mentored by a great director & Senior Estimator
– Builder based in Melbourne’s west – work close to home
– Develop your skillset on $500K-$2M projects
– Immediate start
What you’ll be doing:
This is a fairly diverse role where you will be essentially handling all aspects of production estimating/coordinating where you will be taking quoted jobs into the construction phase which will mainly involve:
– Preparation and documenting of estimates
– Calculating quantities
– Maintaining inventories
– Preparation & issue of purchase orders
– Support onsite team queries & provide efficient outcomes where possible
– Use DataBuild to complete project tasks
What you’ll need:
– Building-related qualifications or trade background (ideally)
– Knowledge of the Building Code of Australia and construction methods
– 2-3+ years estimating experience for a local housing builder
– Have experience completing custom take-offs from plans
– DataBuild experience (mandatory)
– Good oral/written communication skills
– Capable estimators from a volume background are encouraged to apply
If you fit the above criteria this could be your calling. Apply directly by following the prompts – otherwise call Ollie on 8692-8004 for a strictly confidential discussion and to assess your suitability for the role.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.