Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
An Estimator is sought for a Mid-Tier Builder in Inner Sydney, to tender in a busy team on commercial mix use projects to $50 million
- Inner Sydney based
- Commercial D&C Projects to $50m
- Established Mid-Tier Builder
An Estimator is required by an established Mid-Tier Builder in Inner Sydney, to tender on commercial D&C projects from between $20 million and $50 million.
What’s on offer:
- To $160k package (depending on experience)
- Immediate start
- Inner Sydney based
- Permanent Opportunity
- Reporting to the Estimating Manager, you will be working alongside 3 other estimators in the business
- Fast paced environment in the commercial D&C sector
- Established Tier 2 Builder with 25 years trading history, and with secured portfolio of works across Sydney for 2019/ 2020
- This head contractor focuses on commercial D&C projects in the $20 million to $50 million range
- Established client base
- Working in a close knit team of 3 estimators, with a sociable culture
- 40 staff across the business, with steady growth plans for 2020
You will be responsible for creating and completing BOQ’s, attending pre-tender meetings, reviewing tender documents, scheduling costings, issuing tender documents to subcontractors, identifying profit percentages, mentoring a Junior Estimator and liaising with PM’s on timelines and preliminaries.
You will need:
- Proven experience as a Estimator with a Head Contractor/ Builder on commercial or residential projects over $20 million in the Australian Market
- A Construction Management Degree or Quantity Surveying Degree is required
- Post graduate Estimating experience with a Principal Contractor in the Sydney market, with a prior knowledge of the commercial sector and subcontractors
- Solid software experience, Buildsoft preferred.
- Good time management abilities and attention for detail
To apply for this role please email your resume in PDF format to Daniel Poole by applying to the APPLY FOR THIS JOB link below.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restriction