Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
An experienced Estimator is sought by an established Mid-Tier Builder, to manage commercial construction tenders between $5 – 15 million
- South Sydney
- Mid-Tier Builder
- To $180k package
A Senior Estimator is required by a successful Mid-Tier Builder in South Sydney, to manage hard dollar tenders and negotiated work, on commercial construction projects between $5 million and $15 million.
What’s on offer:
- To $180k package (depending on experience)
- Opportunity to join an established, reputable builder, in a senior role
- Projects include commercial, industrial, hospitality and government
- Immediate start
- South Sydney based
- Permanent Opportunity
- Reporting to a Director
- Fast paced environment managing 1 – 2 tenders a month
- Established Tier 2 Builder with 30 years trading history, and with secured portfolio of works across Sydney for 2019/ 2020
- This head contractor focuses on commercial projects in the $5 million to $15 million range
- Established client base
- Working in a close knit team with a sociable culture
- 15 staff across the business, with steady growth plans for 2020
- $50 million annual turnover
You will be responsible for creating and completing BOQ’s, attending pre-tender meetings, reviewing tender documents, scheduling costings, issuing tender documents to subcontractors, identifying profit percentages, and liaising with PM’s on timelines and preliminaries.
You will need:
- Proven experience as a Estimator with a Head Contractor/ Builder on commercial projects over $5 million in the Australian Market
- A Construction Management Degree or Quantity Surveying Degree is required
- Post graduate Estimating experience with a Principal Contractor in the Sydney market, with a prior knowledge of the commercial and residential sectors and subcontractors
- Solid software experience, Buildsoft or Cubit preferred.
- Good time management abilities and attention for detail
To apply for this role please email your resume in PDF format to Daniel Poole by applying to the APPLY FOR THIS JOB link below.