Permanent - Full Time Job Available In VIC - Melbourne
An AutoCad Drafter with experience in facade projects, particularly curtain walling and glazing, is sought by a specialist contractor in Melbourne.
- Melbourne based role – South East location
- Permanent position – Long term role with future opportunities
- Established contractor with a healthy pipeline of work
Based in Melbourne, this is specialist contractor have a strong focus on facade engineering and installation. They have recently been successful in securing a number of exciting and high profile projects across the Melbourne area. They are extremely busy and looking to add to their energetic and enthusiastic design team. Their main focus is high rise residential and commercial projects, specialising in curtain walling, glazing and architectural steel.
What you’ll need:
• At least 3 years AutoCad design experience in facade
• Strong communication skills and local knowledge is essential
• Ability to read, check and relay drawings
• Experience with curtain walling or glazing projects on high rise construction
• A competent knowledge and understanding of structural design and construction and must have a solid AutoCAD experience
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Australian experience is essential
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or any similar positions that may be available, please contact Aine O’Donnell by emailing your resume in MS word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence.