Facade Engineer (6 Month Contract)
Contract/Temporary Job Available In NSW - Newcastle
Experienced Facade Engineer. Immediate start. Landmark project in Williamtown. 6 month contract.
Whats on offer:
This is an exciting opportunity for a facade engineer to work for a large Tier 1 builder on a landmark project.
• An attractive hourly rate of $70 per hour + super
• Minimum 6 month contract.
• Site based role in Williamtown, NSW.
• The chance to work for a Tier 1 contractor.
• A landmark project for the Department of Defence – $300mil Value.
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate the following:
• At least 5 years industry experience
• Degree in Structural Engineering
• Design & Construction of Building Facades experience
• Ability to manage Facade Sub-Contractors
• Exceptional communication skills
An understanding of the different structural codes relating to the Australian sectors, as well as gained experience working in a client facing capacity, would be beneficial.
To apply for this role or any similar positions that may be available, please email your resume in MS word format to email@example.com or call me on 02 9350 8339.
For a full explanation of our specialist areas and available positions, please visit our website at www.constructive.net.au
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.