Creative, dynamic and forward-thinking work environment |
Enormous growth potential and opportunity for development | Supportive and Friendly Team
Our client is a fast-growing tech start up in the property management space with operations that are disrupting the traditional market.
They are are looking for motivated, genuine and determined maintenance coordinator professionals who are looking for the opportunity to utilise their tech skills and join a growing organisation.
All About You:
Reporting into the Chief Marketing Officer, you will deliver exceptional support to tenants, with a strong focus on resolving outcomes through the online platform.
You will advocate the values of this growing business and ensure that a personal service is provided to all stakeholders. You enjoy engaging with others to spark ideas and creativity, and you can navigate differing views in a way that’s considerate and supportive.
The key people you will work with are passionate, creative and ambitious who are driven by the opportunity to work with a company changing the property management industry.
What You’ll Do:
- Communicate with tenants via online platform to assist with requests, obtain initial information to assess immediate problem; escalate to the teams dedicated and quality trades and services providers if outcome cannot be resolved
- Triage with tenants and utilise your knowledge with building services
- Effectively manage relationships with clients, tenants, assessors, tradespeople, builders, and internal stakeholders
- Oversee the prioritisation and completion of maintenance requests in a timely manner
- Demonstrate initiative and enterprise in developing and improving efficient and effective alternative work practices
- Communicate work schedules and ensure that planned works are carried out
- Utilising the CRM for maintenance requests
- Assist this growing company with developing their automated maintenance responses in their online platform
What You’ll Need:
- 3 + years’ experience in a Facilities Coordinators or Maintenance Coordinator role, or similar
- Excellent tech skills with ability to pick up new systems with ease
- Honest, genuine and thorough verbal and written communication skills
- Can-do approach and ability to think on your feet, being organised yet adaptable and can juggle multiple projects and priorities with ease
What’s on Offer:
- Creative, dynamic and forward-thinking work environment
- Enormous growth potential and opportunity for development
- Vibrant and functional offices
- Ability to take ownership of the role.
- Supportive and friendly team
If you are seeking an exciting position offering you the experience to develop your skills and work as a self-motivated facilities coordinator, please submit your resume to Gemma in MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below.