Financial Controller – Building Services Contractor
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In WA-Other
Established Building Services Brand / Permanent Opportunity / Competitive Salary
- Established Building Services Brand
- Permanent Opportunity
- Opportunity to work with career enhancing clients
Our client is a specialist contractor within the building services sector. They offer construction, refurbishment and service solutions to a range of clients across WA within commercial and industrial construction. They have a strong brand and work on an established set of company principals focusing on their people, customers and overall promise.
This is a multi-discipline role that comprises Accounting, Finance, Credit Control, and Taxation.
The main responsibilities include:
- Preparation and maintenance of budgets, forecasts and comparisons to actual on a monthly basis. Ensure that actual costs are controlled and monitored regularly with any negative variances to be engaged with a recovery plan by the respective project manager.
- Responsible to ensure efficient and profitable outputs from Finance, Treasury and Budget/Cost control
- Coordinating the administration staff and roles in relation to accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll to ensure timely reporting
- Preparation of a capital budget, maintenance of the group assets and monitoring the group spending in this area
- Ensure control over Accounts Receivable function. Monitor overdue accounts and coordinate monthly meetings with operations managers on all overdue accounts. Ensure 100% collection of all invoices from customers and resolve queries immediately
- Ensure the Payroll functions are operating effectively. Monitor staff registers, the reconciliation of PAYG Withholding taxes, Mobile Phone Accounts in relation to employee claims and deductions, Salary Sacrifice arrangements for employees
- Maintain and monitor Workers Compensation Insurance and all business Insurances
- Management of group taxation requirements including liaison with external accountants and ensure declaration and filing with the ATO.
In return for your above skills and experience you will be rewarded with an opportunity to work with career enhancing clients and a market leader.
To apply for this role or any similar positions that may be available, please click on the “Apply” button, or email your resume in MS word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full explanation of our specialist areas and available positions, please visit our website at www.constructive.net.au
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence.