General Manager – Civil Contractor – South West Region
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In WA - Perth
Proven General Manager required for a civil contractor in the South West region; established team & solid pipeline of civil projects
- Work in the Idellic South West Region WA
- Opportunity to Drive and Grow this Business
- Challenging Role looking for a Dedicated & Focused Leader
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a privately owned contracting firm operating in the civil infrastructure sector delivering a range of projects. This company provide a range of services across generals civil, drainage, earthworks & structures and are looking for a proven and motivated GM to take them to the next level within the industry.
They have a solid reputation in the market and have a strong order book already for 2019 with a diverse portfolio of clients and established relationships in their region. There is a strong internal structure and asset base which has them well positioned to grow positively in the future.
Requirements of the role are as follows:
- Degree Qualified (Civil Engineering) or possess a strong development record in civil project management
- Must have previous GM/ Business Leader/ Operations Management experience – minimum of 4 years with a contractor
- Ideally will come from a Tier 2 or 3 civil Contractor background (ie. under $50m turnover business)
- Strengths in budgeting, forecasting, tenders, cash flow management, contract review, general operations & some business development.
- Must have strong knowledge of the WA civil market including a strong understanding of the tendering process and client base.
- Will have the ability to deal with clients, staff and key stakeholders in a professional and appropriate manner.
- Must be extremely driven and motivated – treat the business as there own!!
We are looking for someone who is passionate about delivering high-quality projects, building a business further whilst adhering the culture and principals of this business.
Salary is calculated on base + super + vehicle and subject to an annual bonus/ incentive scheme. If you feel this is the role you’re looking for and would like to express your interest, please apply to via the link below or email any further details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Principal Consultant | MSC/BEng Construction – Civil & Infrastructure Specialist
Please note, all applications will be treated in strictest confidence.