Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
Our client is a unique, award-winning, boutique architecture practice. They’re looking to recruit a Graduate Architect with 3+ years’ experience.
Graduate Architect – Sydney CBD
Our client is a unique, award-winning, boutique architecture practice based in CBD. They’re looking to recruit a Graduate Architect with 3+ years’ experience working on projects in Sydney. You will work on a unique large-scale mixed-use project alongside the team leader and report to him daily.
- Energetic and Innovative Working Environment
- Award Winning Projects
- Great Career Progression with Rewarding Remuneration Packages
- Design Focussed
Day to Day Duties:
- Assisting the Seniors/Associates to deliver Documentation & Design Documentation
- Assist in the development of design layouts and space planning in multi-residential developments
- Collaborating and assisting with delivery of project documentation
- Compliance with ADG coordinating the project team
- Reviewing and marking up Revit & AutoCAD drawings
- Liaising with external consultants
- Reviewing consultants/shop drawings and report back to your project team.
- 3+ years postgraduate experience in coordinating complex, large-scale multi-residential and mixed-use projects from DD to documentation stage
- A degree in architecture
- Proven experience in coordinating a project team and liaising with consultants and clients
- A high sense of responsibility with an excellent eye for detail
- Client facing with excellent communication skills
- An eagerness to learn and a commitment to deliver outstanding work
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity or a similar position, please call Ashley Somers at Constructive Recruitment on 0293508322 or 0420587773 or email email@example.com