Permanent - Full Time Job Available In WA - Perth
Experienced HR Administrator /Office Administrator Required For a Tier 1 Building Services Company – Excellent Salary – Career Progression
Our client is a specialist contractor within the building services sector. They offer construction, refurbishment and service solutions to a range of clients across WA within commercial and industrial construction. They have a strong brand and work on an established set of company principles focusing on their people, customers and overall promise.
An experienced HR Administrator is required to assist and coordinate HR program activities associated with the business integration of several departments with a strong focus in the successful “on boarding” of new personnel. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career with a supporting team environment. This is a fast paced commercially minded organisation and we are looking for a like minded HR/OH&S professional to support their exciting program of growth.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent salary package, training and development, and long term career progression.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of current Position Descriptions
- Liaise with agencies, source & screen candidates for interviews and arrange temporary office staff as required
- Assist in the Coordination and selection of new personnel i.e. advertising, interview, assessment
- Maintain all HR Records / HR Document Control
- Management of company filing structure & ensure company documents are kept up to date at all times
- Assist in the Overall coordination of company OH&S and E requirements
- Record monthly toolbox meetings on register and ensure all meetings are up to date
- Monitor the performance of the OH&S management system
- Graduated in HR related discipline
- Preferably 2 years experience in OH&S and environmental and human resources administration
- Strong attention to detail with high level administrative skills including all Microsoft products Diligent & proactive
- Self motivator with the ability to supervise
- Outstanding organisational & time management skills
To apply for this role please click on the “Apply” button and submit your resume in MS Word format or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your details will not be forwarded to any companies without prior consent. For a full explanation of our specialist areas and available positions please visit our website at www.constructive.net.au.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence.